Wizarding World to host a Harry Potter celebration
Got the post-Potter blues? Well, here’s something to look forward to this November!
Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando just announced “A Celebration of the Harry Potter Films” — a special three-day event starting Friday, November 11, through Sunday, November 13.
Fans who purchase special vacation packages will get the chance to mingle with Harry Potter cast members during Q&A sessions and autograph signing events. Plus, special guests can put on their best dress robes for a “spectacular evening gala” to be held at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
What else is on the enchanted agenda? All eight Harry Potter films (including the grand finale) will screen as part of the event at the AMC Universal Cineplex 20 at Universal CityWalk.
So save up your galleons! The vacation packages go on sale Sunday, July 31 at noon EST.
Wizarding World’s Harry Potter celebration details:
Celebration Vacation Package — starts at $369 per person
– 4-night accommodations at a Universal partner hotel
– 3-day ticket to both of Universal Orlando’s theme parks
– More time to enjoy the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with early park admission starting at 6 a.m.
– Reservation to one in-park Harry Potter talent Q&A session (one per person)
– Commemorative pin (one per person)
– Harry Potter Blu-Ray set (one per package)
Premier Vacation Package — starts at $699 per person
All of the above, plus:
– Reservation to one in-park Harry Potter cast member autograph session
– Admission to the exclusive nighttime gala event on Sunday, November 13
– Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks
Fun fact! Jill Amos wrote this story just for you on July 25th, 2011 |